[Micronet] data center access

William Doyle
Good Day,

I seem to have lost all my info on data center access.

Is it possible to get in on a weekend?

If so, who to contact?

Thanks,

Bill Doyle
International House

Re: [Micronet] data center access

ken lindahl
Bill,

see "service hours" on:
http://ist.berkeley.edu/services/is/dc/colo_service

if it's an emergency, you can try calling the service desk, as described near the bottom of the page.

ken