[Micronet] data recovery

gartim
Could anyone recommend a local data recovery service? I have a xfs
filesystem, wrapped in lvm (logical volume manager) that lost a drive -
of a 5 drive linear volume.

Not sure if the data I want is on the drives, but worth checking.

Re: [Micronet] data recovery

Baril
Drive Savers
415-382-8000 x136
www.drivesavers.com

--roy
On 10/29/2014 12:33 PM, gartim wrote:

> Could anyone recommend a local data recovery service? I have a xfs
> filesystem, wrapped in lvm (logical volume manager) that lost a drive -
> of a 5 drive linear volume.
>
> Not sure if the data I want is on the drives, but worth checking.

Roy A. Baril
Director of Technology
Graduate School of Journalism
University of California