[Micronet] equipment for Micronet meeting?

[Micronet] equipment for Micronet meeting?

Vivian Sophia
Hi Micronet,

I have had a couple of requests set up BlueJeans for the Micronet meeting.

Although I can easily set up a BlueJeans meeting and allow any of you to join it, the only equipment available to me to use for this purpose would be the built-in camera and microphone on my own laptop, not the greatest way of allowing remote joiners to see and hear what is going on in the room. I am willing to do that, but I am wondering, does anyone have access to better equipment that you could share for the meeting?

Vivian Sophia
Berkeley IT (CSS)
Business/Tech Support Analyst
University of California, Berkeley