[Micronet] have any Captivate 7 templates?

[Micronet] have any Captivate 7 templates?

Lori Brooks-Manas
Hi folks,

By any chance does anyone out there have any Captivate 7 templates that you would be willing to share? Just wanting to see what is already out there that we might be able to use or edit for our needs.

Thanks much,

Lori

Lori Brooks-Manas
Enterprise Application Services | Information Services & Technology
Administrative Solutions Group (ASG)
CalTime Training Support

510-332-2493

WORK SCHEDULE: