[Micronet] help

Lucy Greco
any one out there in the visinaty of weeler that has a minuyt to help.
my main computer will not boot and i don't have any one that can read the
screen to see why it will not finish booting. I think it is at the screen
wair it says windows was not shut down properly as it just crashed but i
can't get it to do any thing and i need eyes to get pass this thanks  I am
on a lab computer write now but all my documents are on an other system
thanks
lucy

Re: [Micronet] help

Vivian Sophia
I could come over, where in wheeler are you?

On 4/16/2012 12:44 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> any one out there in the visinaty of weeler that has a minuyt to help.
> my main computer will not boot and i don't have any one that can read the
> screen to see why it will not finish booting. I think it is at the screen
> wair it says windows was not shut down properly as it just crashed but i
> can't get it to do any thing and i need eyes to get pass this thanks  I am
> on a lab computer write now but all my documents are on an other system
> thanks
> lucy

Vivian Sophia
LSCR - desktop support partner