[Micronet] how to access task list in bMail

[Micronet] how to access task list in bMail

Joyce Martin

In Chrome, using bMail/bCal:

One can create a “task” from an email.  Is there a place to access the task list from the email tab?  So far, I can’t see a way to re-open the task list, once I have closed it out after creating a task from an email.

Do I have to go to the calendar tab to view tasks?

Thanks!

Joyce Martin

Business Analyst

Facilities Services Information Technology

2000 Carleton

Berkeley, CA  94720-1380

(510) 643-1485

calshare links – log in like this:  CAMPUS\yourcalnetID     Password: your calnet passphrase

Joyce’s Blog – bCal Updates and bCal Discussion Board

FSITSupport Website

Universal Desktop User Info – Prep Info, How To’s, Discussion Board

Re: [Micronet] how to access task list in bMail

Vivian Sophia
Click the arrow next to the big "Mail" on the left and select tasks.
--
Vivian Sophia
LSCR desktop support partner