[Micronet] low Jack for furniture

Lucy Greco-2

Hello:

 Our department has a bunch of tables and other furniture we move all over campus for students. However as everyone knows things in a big campus like this never stay where they should. We lose tables and podiums all the time. Does anyone know of a automatic tracking system we could use to find wear people have moved our tables to. As many of these tables are very expensive a system to track where they are at all times is a good expense. Thanks Lucy

 p.s. if any one knows of a table that is some wear it should not be finding is a good deed