[Micronet] micronet rules

Lucy Greco-2

Hello:

Once again my inbox is flooded by the best list on campus. We are going to try editing the host file as the firewall rules didn’t seem to help. I will send out a msg with the answer if it works. I wish we didn’t have to play cop for these students and we may fire the one that is the worst offender but for now there is no students applying for the $11 job that is hard and tedious. So we need to get at least some of the work done and when we can replace  them we will.