[Micronet] motherboard/cpu/memory vendor?

[Micronet] motherboard/cpu/memory vendor?

Rene Viray
Hi All,
         Anybody can suggest a good computer motherboard/cpu/memory vendor?
I'm upgrading a few computers and would like to find out what others
are using out there.
I've bought most of  my computer components from
http://www.newegg.com (and quite happy with them) and at times
http://www.cdwg.com

I've never been a fan of  Frys Electronics.  I had some luck with
www.buy.com but not often.

I thought I'd tap into the collective knowledge of Micronet since I
might be missing out on
a good source out there   8-)

Thanks.

Rene Viray
Ph: (510) 643-0873
Email: [hidden email]
2113 Etcheverry Hall

Re: [Micronet] motherboard/cpu/memory vendor?

tedcrum
Crucial is good for memory. TigerDirect is a good builder's source.

-tc