[Micronet] next meeting - Late January

Devin Jones
For the next AppNet meeting, we'll have a coach from Agile Learning Labs
stop by to give a presentation on an Agile topic.  This is mostly geared
towards software developers, but anyone interested is welcome.

The time and topic are flexible, so I need your feedback to plan the
most useful meeting.

Please fill out the following 2-question survey by Tuesday, Jan. 10th:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3W3MK3D

Thanks,
Devin
AppNet Coordinator

[Micronet] Fwd: [appnet] next meeting - Late January - Agile

Devin Jones
Thanks for the responses so far.

If you're interested in Agile project management, please fill out the
following 2-question survey by Tuesday, Jan. 10th:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3W3MK3D

If any of the proposed times and/or topics are fine, it would still be
great to hear from you to judge capacity needs (just leave a comment on
the survey or drop me a line).

Thanks,
Devin