[Micronet] (no subject)

Robin Sease
Hi all,

I'm curious, what reporting tools folks are using against their sqlserver dbs?  We're currently using SSRS, but we'd like something that is a little more end-user friendly that does not monopolize our developer's time.

Cheers,
Robin

(Thanks, Forrest, for great feedback on SSRS!)

Robin Sease
Business Analyst - Information Systems
UC Berkeley Extension
1995 University Ave, Suite 110