[Micronet] non technical question

Liz Marsh
Hi folks--
Apologies in advance that this isn't really a technical question, but
tangentially involves technology, plus this list is such a fabulous font
of information I thought I'd give it a whirl.

We have a delegation from Tsinghua University coming for a campus visit to
learn about various aspects of our IT infrastructure on the afternoon of
August 24, and they have requested a translator (Mandarin <--> English).
So, a couple of questions follow:

1) is anyone out there fluent (or passable) in Mandarin and interested in
translating from 1-5 on 8/24?

2) do you know of sources for finding translators, either on campus or off?

Any interest/information would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Liz

Liz Marsh
IT Program Manager