[Micronet] premier.dell.com

Jon Johnsen-2
Anyone know when our access to the premier site will be restored?

--
Jon Johnsen
Information Systems Office

Re: [Micronet] premier.dell.com

tedcrum
I just got in fine (but slowly) the same way I usually do:

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/global/premier/login/signin

-Ted Crum
Psychology

At 09:52 AM 10/24/2011, Jon Johnsen wrote:

>Anyone know when our access to the premier site will be restored?
>
>--
>Jon Johnsen
>Information Systems Office
>433 University Hall
>School of Public Health, UC Berkeley
>510 643-4357

>meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
>
>http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>
>Messages you send to this mailing list are public and
>world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched
>on the Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among
>others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have
>known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] premier.dell.com

Jon Johnsen-2
And I see that now, too. But not 15 minutes ago.

On 10/24/2011 10:02 AM, Ted Crum wrote:

> I just got in fine (but slowly) the same way I usually do:
>
> http://www.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/global/premier/login/signin
>
> -Ted Crum
> Psychology
>

> At 09:52 AM 10/24/2011, Jon Johnsen wrote:
>> Anyone know when our access to the premier site will be restored?
>>
>> --
>> Jon Johnsen
>> Information Systems Office
>> 433 University Hall
>> School of Public Health, UC Berkeley
>> 510 643-4357

>> meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
>>
>> http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>>
>> Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable,
>> and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.
>> This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your
>> bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the
>> past.

Re: [Micronet] premier.dell.com

Stacey Templeman
All, Dell is in the process of adjusting our prices.  You should see the 30%
discount from list on the Ultrasharp monitors in the next few days.  Both
e-commerce sites seem to be available at this time (Dell's premier page from
both the Dell.com site listed below and the Bear Buy Production site).  I
did notice that the Premier Page is now temporarily list prices in the
monitor category while the Bear Buy site still has the incorrect discount
rates.  Please be patient while Dell.com adjusts its pricing.

And again, thank you for bringing this pricing issue to light.

Stacey Templeman, Strategic Sourcing
Collaborative Procurement Center of Excellence

I just got in fine (but slowly) the same way I usually do:

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/global/premier/login/signin

-Ted Crum
Psychology

At 09:52 AM 10/24/2011, Jon Johnsen wrote:

>Anyone know when our access to the premier site will be restored?
>
>--
>Jon Johnsen
>Information Systems Office
>433 University Hall
>School of Public Health, UC Berkeley
>510 643-4357

>meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
>
>http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>
>Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable,
>and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.
>This means these messages can be viewed by (among
>others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known
>you in the past.

visit the Micronet Web site: