[Micronet] printer repair scam?

Andrew Ring
Hello Micronetters,

Today I received a call from a fast talking man.  He did not
enunciate, so I do not know what company he claimed to work for.  He
said that my group had a technician come out and do maintenance this
morning, but it would not be in my system yet.  I was then asked for a
few numbers from my printer.  When I told him that we did not have a
technician visit this morning, he hung up.

I know of one other lab that has received these calls.

Has anyone else gotten calls like this?
Is this an ongoing scam?
Is there someone we should report phone scams to?

Thank you,
Andrew