[Micronet] problem with software installation GPO

[Micronet] problem with software installation GPO

Roger Emond
Hi Micronetters,

I’m trying to start updating Adobe products by installing them using a GPO. I’ve signed up with Adobe to be a “distributor” and I’ve downloaded my first update and am testing it with a Software Installation GPO. The GPO runs, but doesn’t install the software. The Application log says “The install of application Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin from policy SSW-C Software Install failed.  The error was : The installation source for this product is not available.  Verify that the source exists and that you can access it.”

I’ve put the .msi in the same folder that holds my other GPO scripts and gave the same users the same permission on the GPO as my working GPO that runs login scripts to map drives and printers. What am I missing?

Roger

--
Roger Emond
School of Social Welfare