[Micronet] quarantine list

Andrew Ring
If I am remembering correctly, there used to be a list of the systems
that IST had quarantined.  Does anyone remember where that is posted?

Thank you,
Andrew
--
===================================
Andrew Ring
System Administrator
Kuriyan Laboratory
http://jkweb.qb3.berkeley.edu/
Doudna Laboratory
http://rna.berkeley.edu/
University of California, Berkeley
Office:
542 Stanley Hall
Shipping:
176 Stanley Hall, QB3
Berkeley, CA 94720-3220
tel: (510) 643 0166
fax: (510) 643 2352

Re: [Micronet] quarantine list

tedcrum
Off-campus? There's this:

https://security.berkeley.edu/aggressive_ips/ips?ips

And to translate the epoch to meaningful time:

http://www.epochconverter.com/

The list was created 7/3/2012.

-tc

At 04:00 PM 7/3/2012, Andrew Ring wrote:

>If I am remembering correctly, there used to be a list of the systems
>that IST had quarantined.  Does anyone remember where that is posted?
>
>Thank you,
>Andrew
>--
>===================================
>Andrew Ring
>System Administrator
>Kuriyan Laboratory
>http://jkweb.qb3.berkeley.edu/
>Doudna Laboratory
>http://rna.berkeley.edu/
>University of California, Berkeley
>Office:
>542 Stanley Hall
>Shipping:
>176 Stanley Hall, QB3
>Berkeley, CA 94720-3220
>tel: (510) 643 0166
>fax: (510) 643 2352
>meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
>
>http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>
>Messages you send to this mailing list are public and
>world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched
>on the Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among
>others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have
>known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] quarantine list

Jay Bryon
The Blocked Host List can be found here:
https://security.berkeley.edu/node/300

--
Jay Bryon
Senior Network Engineer, U.C. Berkeley/IST/IS/Network Operations and Services

"The future is already here. It's just not very evenly distributed"
-William Gibson

[Unless stated explicitly otherwise, all opinions are my own and do not represent official policy of any part of IST, U.C. Berkeley or the U.C. Regents]

Re: [Micronet] quarantine list

Andrew Ring
Thank you Micronetters, Ted, and Aaron,

I got several really great replies off list.

Now that it has been found, here is the link I was hoping for:
https://security.berkeley.edu/node/300?destination=node/300

At 04:24 PM 7/3/2012, Jay Bryon wrote:
>The Blocked Host List can be found here:
>https://security.berkeley.edu/node/300

Glad you called that out, Jay; I was having trouble finding it.

I'd bookmarked the old location
http://security.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/blockinfo.pl .

Search Berkeley brings up
https://security.berkeley.edu/content/blocked-hosts-0 , also dead.