[Micronet] run-time error 731

Jennifer Teverbaugh
Hi Micronet,

I am having trouble with a Run-time error '731' when trying to run the
campus program "Stretch Break."  When I try to start the program I get
the following message, "In order to use 'MSComctlLib.ImageListCtrl.2',
you must specify a license string for the control. Use Licenses.Add to
add the license string to the licenses connection."

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this and how to fix it?
Jennifer Teverbaugh

--
Jennifer Teverbaugh(Davidson)
Technical Support