[Micronet] seeking Access 2003

Dan Bluestein
Does anyone on campus have a copy of Microsoft Access 2003 gathering
dust that you'd be willing to part with? Up at the Lawrence Hall of
Science we need to run an older application that requires that version
of Access to work properly. We figured it'd be worth begging from the
campus community before we resort to hunting on eBay.
thanks,
dan
--
Dan Bluestein
Lawrence Hall of Science

Re: [Micronet] seeking Access 2003

gartim
could burn you a copy if you haven't had any response...send me you
mailing address. -- gary