[Micronet] stata 13?

gartim
Hi --
Anyone know if we (UC) has a contract or discount on the MP version of
Stata (network edition)? thanks much,
-- Gary

Re: [Micronet] stata 13?

Joe Hettich
I know DLab is running a version of Stata on a few desktops, I am not sure which version, but they can probably tell you if a license is available or where to obtain one:

http://dlab.berkeley.edu/

On Nov 18, 2013, at 3:36 PM, gartim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi --
> Anyone know if we (UC) has a contract or discount on the MP version of
> Stata (network edition)? thanks much,
> -- Gary

Re: [Micronet] stata 13?

SERGEY SHEVTCHENKO
Hello,

I'm not aware of a special contract with StataCorp, but Berkeley is listed as participating in GradPlan pricing:

We have the 4-core MP version installed on a couple of servers and running fine, even with concurrent users.

Hope this helps,

Sergey Shevtchenko
Interim IT Director
Goldman School of Public Policy
University of California, Berkeley
tel.: (510) 643-0077

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 3:36 PM, gartim <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi --
Anyone know if we (UC) has a contract or discount on the MP version of
Stata (network edition)? thanks much,
-- Gary

Re: [Micronet] stata 13?

gartim
Hi,

Thanks! I think the gradplan doesnt include the 'network' option. Maybe
it once did?

Did get a educational quote of $860, 3 users, stata/se.

Gary