[Micronet] trouble setting up bCal account on iPhone

[Micronet] trouble setting up bCal account on iPhone

Roger Emond

One of our users is trying to set up bCal on his iPhone. He already has his Berkeley email account on his phone and he has two other

exchange accounts, including google calendars, but with different email addresses. When he tries to set up the bCal account, it says that “an identical exchange account already exists”. The Help Desk suggested adding it as a CALDAV account but he still gets the same message. I’ve been through the “iPhone issues” page many times, so if you think there is something relevant there, please be specific.

Any ideas? Thank you!

--

Roger Emond

Business/Tech Suppt Analyst 2