[Micronet] user cannnot open select campus websites.

[Micronet] user cannnot open select campus websites.

Roger Emond
Hello Micronetters,

I have a customer who cannot open the following websites in the chrome, firefox or IE browsers from her wired desktop on campus:
The only message is that it has timed out. I've tried clearing the cache and starting with add-ons disabled. She is running Windows 7. I have not yet been able log in as another user on that computer to test that. Has anyone else seen this problem or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Roger

--
Roger Emond