[Micronet] where is bMail mobile device sync info?

[Micronet] where is bMail mobile device sync info?

Joyce Martin

Hi –

I think the bConnected got a facelift!

However, there used to be a web page where it had links to sync various devices.  Does anyone have this link?

Thanks for any info

Joyce Martin

Business Analyst

Facilities Services Information Technology

2000 Carleton

Berkeley, CA  94720-1380

(510) 643-1485

calshare links – log in like this:  CAMPUS\yourcalnetID     Password: your calnet passphrase

Joyce’s Blog – bCal Updates and bCal Discussion Board

FSITSupport Website

Universal Desktop User Info – Prep Info, How To’s, Discussion Board

Re: [Micronet] where is bMail mobile device sync info?

Kin Jung

The Shared Services Knowledge Base online library of step-by-step instructions and screen shots answers a variety of 'how to' questions.

Use the search bar at the top to narrow the list for bMail, bCal, mobile device set-up, etc.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Joyce MARTIN <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi –

I think the bConnected got a facelift!

However, there used to be a web page where it had links to sync various devices.  Does anyone have this link?

Thanks for any info

Joyce Martin

Business Analyst

Facilities Services Information Technology

2000 Carleton

Berkeley, CA  94720-1380

(510) 643-1485

calshare links – log in like this:  CAMPUS\yourcalnetID     Password: your calnet passphrase

Joyce’s Blog – bCal Updates and bCal Discussion Board

FSITSupport Website

Universal Desktop User Info – Prep Info, How To’s, Discussion Board

Kin San Jung
University of California, Berkeley
Information Services & Technology
2111 Bancroft Way, #441L
Berkeley, CA 94720-4880

tel.+1 510.642.0239
fax.+1  510.643.7775

Re: [Micronet] where is bMail mobile device sync info?

John McChesney-Young
This might not be exactly what you were looking for but I suspect it
includes those links and possibly more:

https://kb.berkeley.edu/campus-shared-services/search.php?q=&cat=2311

That's Topics Map > Information Technology > bConnected - UCB Google
Apps > Mobile via the pull-down menu for search.

John

***

--
John McChesney-Young, Administrative Assistant
History of Art Department, 416 Doe MC6020

Re: [Micronet] where is bMail mobile device sync info?

Joyce Martin
Hi John,
hm, i didn't notice the "pulldown" before.  This is good.  Our users will get mad at me if I  route them to a bunch of KB articles, but  I will just rearrange the links for our communications.

thanks!

<[hidden email]> wrote in part:

> However, there used to be a web page where it had links to sync various
> devices.  Does anyone have this link?...

--
John McChesney-Young, Administrative Assistant
History of Art Department, 416 Doe MC6020
U. C. Berkeley, Berkeley CA 94720-6020
[hidden email] // voice 1-510-642-5511 // fax 1-510-643-2185

Thanks!