[Micronet] wordpress web site: how do i limit # of posts that show up from RSS feed

[Micronet] wordpress web site: how do i limit # of posts that show up from RSS feed

Emily Howe
My new WordPress 3.4 web site has an RSS feed (from the UC Berkeley events
calendar).

How I can LIMIT/control the number of posts that are shown on my web site?
(It's showing every single post right now.)

Feel free to write me directly offline.

Thank you so much!
-EMMH

Emily Meghan Morrow Howe
Communications Consultant
Campus Shared Services Implementation

Mobile:  510-520-2891
Email: [hidden email]

http://oe.berkeley.edu/projects/orgsimp/sharedservices.shtml

Re: [Micronet] wordpress web site: how do i limit # of posts that show up from RSS feed

Scot Hacker
On Jul 11, 2012, at 1:08 PM, Emily Howe wrote:

My new WordPress 3.4 web site has an RSS feed (from the UC Berkeley events
calendar).

How I can LIMIT/control the number of posts that are shown on my web site?
(It's showing every single post right now.)

There are separate settings for the  number of posts per page and posts per feed (each of them default to 10). You can alter the defaults in Settings | Reading in the Dashboard.

./s

Scot Hacker
Senior Software Developer @ CalCentral
Educational Technology Services, UC Berkeley