Re: [Micronet] CalShare Upgrade plan.

Michael LEEFERS

CalShare Users,

This is just a reminder for the upcoming meeting to discuss the upgrade plan for CalShare to Sharepoint 2010.

Date: Thursday Aug 19th

Time: 1:00 PM -2:30PM

Location: 2195 Hearst Room 101A

The slide deck that will be used is now available if you are interested.  You can download it from our meeting Announcement on CalShare Share https://calshare.berkeley.edu/News/Lists/CalShare%20Announcements/DispForm.aspx?ID=15

Michael

Date: Thursday Aug 19th

Time: 1:00 PM -2:30PM

Location: 2195 Hearst Room 101A