Re: [Micronet] Micronet this Wednesday->Shel Waggener on Implementation of Operational Excellence

Re: [Micronet] Micronet this Wednesday->Shel Waggener on Implementation of Operational Excellence

Kathleen Valerio
Hey Microneters.

Did anyone take notes on today's session (with Shel) they'd be willing to
share?
I wanted to go but then couldn't.

It occurs to me it would be amazing if we could come up with volunteer staff
reporters who could help keep the rest of us in the loop as we go down this
OE path.  And it would probably be good to hear a few different perspective
and takes on what is being said.

If we got something like this going where could we post  recaps or notes?
B-space or something?

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator

Re: [Micronet] Micronet this Wednesday->Shel Waggener on Implementation of Operational Excellence

Shelton Waggener
All,
Thank you everyone who was able to attend today.   To Kathleen's
point, we also know that you cant always make it to these face to face
sessions so we will be exploring streaming or video capture for future
sessions.  We will also send out the deck of materials discussed.

Regards
Shel