Re: [Micronet] Sent Micronet Invites

Aron Roberts
All:

As promised in our message yesterday afternoon, we've now sent out
invitations to the 77 email addresses that were on MAGNet but not on
Micronet.  So far, over 16 of those folks have chosen to join
Micronet.

So, to everyone migrating over from MAGNet, welcome!

Aron Roberts
Ian Crew
Micronet and MAGNet list admins

P.S. If you're a MAGNet-only subscriber, and are considering whether
to accept the invitation to join Micronet, you might wish to look at
the list of messages posted recently to the Micronet list, for a sense
of the frequency of the list traffic and whether the topics discussed
may be relevant to you and your work:

http://micronet-at-uc-berkeley.840177.n3.nabble.com/