Re: [Micronet] Upcoming Project Management Class

Re: [Micronet] Upcoming Project Management Class

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

You might want to reach out to [hidden email] and [hidden email].   The Agile group is probably not the right group for MS Project because Agile users other types of project management techniques.

All the best,

Judy
On 4/17/15, 2:12 PM, Allyson C Cesario wrote:
Hi Judy,

Melanie Hurley suggested I reach out with a question about training.

Halina Wojnicz has new project managers coming in to the OEPO and had a scheduled class in MS Project cancelled due to lack of interest.

Halina has asked me to help our own cause by advertising to project oriented folks on campus as you did with the Agile Brown Bag at the beginning of April. The next class in June 18th.

Thus far it's been suggested that I advertise to the following groups:

Agile Brown Bag Distribution Lists (Judy)
Jon Conheim, George Noble, Jon Bain-Chekel

Are these the right people to notify about the upcoming class?

Best,
Allyson Cesario
Executive Admin
Operational Excellence Program Office