Re: [Micronet] [webapps] Next Web-Apps meeting 9/24 - Session Hijacking Demo

Re: [Micronet] [webapps] Next Web-Apps meeting 9/24 - Session Hijacking Demo

Devin Jones
Apologies for the last-minute fwd -

This is a meeting announcement for ad-hoc web-app developer community at
Cal.

Please pass this along to your software developers.  Berkeley staff are
welcome to sign up for the mailing list to join the conversation and
receive meeting announcements in the future.

Cheers,
Devin

--

Devin Jones